Friday, August 3, 2018

Friday: And then I crammed all my productivity into one day.

I wrapped up the big ticket I've been working on for weeks, and merged it into the master branch.  It's done, and I can move on to other things.  Like the other ticket, which I discovered today won't work easily due to choices already made.  So we'll have to see how it goes next week.  I have a solution that's not pretty, but is probably the fastest and clearest way to get things done.  Plus, it has the benefit of having the program be data agnostic, instead of forcing N programs for N data sets.

Also my backup hard drive arrived at work.
With the crappiest pop-free bubble wrap ever.


But the day was successful, so it was time to celebrate.
With a burrito!
 And a trip to Target!  I bought new towels, cleaning stuff to keep my apartment clean, and snacks.  Also an xbox.
So I can play Bloodstained, which is by IGA, who made the greatest game ever.
 Castlevania: Symphony of the Night.

Which is also available.
And I got a few other games, some of which were free (so they probably want money later for things), some of which I've just wanted to play for awhile.  It turns out years of not playing video games has made my hands slow to do games.  I think SotN will help with this, as I know that game backwards and forwards and upside down.


  • I should look at the Hawaii races to see who I would have voted for.  Beth Fukumoto?  Maybe.
  • Good.  DIAF.
  • A cat, because I have no third link.

No comments:

Post a Comment