Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday: Uargle.

As usual, I didn't know what I wanted for lunch today.  Eventually, after getting on the highway, I decided to drive back out to Aina Haina to get the soup/sandwich combo.
The Aina Haina version of the croque monsieur is less charred than the Iwilei one.
Also, after I had sat down for a few minutes, one of the waitresses brought out my soup and that top envelope, which contained two macarons "since it's taking so long to make my sandwich."  I was confused, because it didn't really seem that long, but thanked her for them.  Then, about a minute later, my sandwich appeared.

So now I have leftover pizza, some leftover sandwich (they put piles of ham on it, and I ate all the soup), and macarons to have for dinner.

And as I was working on the links, a fire broke out next door.

No comments:

Post a Comment