Monday, August 29, 2016

Monday: So many people to call a bag of shit today.

I'm going to start with the fuck face at my local PBS that decided that instead of showing "Secrets of Scotland Yard" ("British detectives employ trailblazing techniques to unmask perpetrators. (TV-14, CC, Stereo, Rerun)") right now (admittedly, that only looks barely interesting), they'd rather see "MAGIC MOMENTS: THE BEST OF 50S POP" ("Performers include Mel Carter, the Four Aces, the Chordettes, the Four Lads, Patti Page, Don Cherry and the Crew Cuts. Hosts: Pat Boone, Phyllis McGuire, Mary Lou Metzker, Patti Page and Debbie Reynolds. Length: 120 | Original Airdate 9/1/16").  Who wants to watch that shit?  This entire month PBS has been showing "All The Best Shitty Music For Old People."  Show better shows.

Also: do you know why I can call the PBS programmer a fuck face?  Because my blog has less reach than a television station, so I have very little worry that I'm going to cause a massive incident where people read this and bully that bad TV programmer.  I would think that this would be obvious, but then again, I'm not a bag of shit.

You know who else sucks?  The random number generator that decided to spawn five Pokemon, and then made them a Caterpie, a Weedle, a Rattata, a Zubat, and another fucking Pidgey.  Fuck you, RNG.


And then I had to edit the post after the fact because I forgot to mention that Gene Wilder died today, and that's awful.  All the stories seem to indicate he was most definitely not a jerk.


No comments:

Post a Comment