Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Tuesday: Pargle.

I went to the store last night, came home, and immediately realized that "hand soap" was on the list of things to get, and I didn't get it.  So I planned to do the "pick up lunch and stuff for my office fridge, and also get soap" thing today at work.  As I was about to throw out the receipt, I noticed it said that I had bought 13 items.  "Wait, I went through the express lane.  Was I the asshole with too many items in the express lane?"  No, I was not, as both the receipt and me holding the shopping bag with the seven items I bought told me.  The item thing counts the bottle fee/deposit things, which is dumb, because I thought the "number of items sold" thing was there to prevent theft.

  • Pokemon.
    • This is a good indication that this live action movie may actually be good.
    • Pokemon Go has made me hate Pidgey, but these are pretty cute.
    • I mentioned this before, and assumed that the people complaining were assholes.  Yep.  It turns out when presented with more evidence, it seems super likely that these people are assholes.  Look at the second picture.  That plus the street name means I can go look at things in street view.  That's a public park.  Spin it to the left a bit, and you can see the sign "Private Road".  So that makes it rather obvious that these people are complaining because the park is busier than they're used to, and some people didn't find the parking lot on the other side.  "They are on our lawns".  Yeah.  That's because your shitty street doesn't have sidewalks.
  • Not Pokemon.

No comments:

Post a Comment