Thursday, August 11, 2016

Thursday: Kargle.

Magikarp looks super sad in the new sightings menu.  Poor Magikarp.  Stuck in the grass.

I think I was planning on having something here, but I don't remember what that thing was going to be.


  • Pokemon
  • Not Pokemon.
    • I've seen this story earlier in the week, but it took the Fark headline for me to click and read it: "Lesbian couples sue New Jersey for discriminatory law that requires them to try and have sex with men in order to get pregnant before getting approved for fertility treatments".  Holy fuck, I assumed they were on the right side, but to see that the other side was so crazy was surprising.  Did no one at the insurance company stop and think, "wait, this might be expensive, but we're going to look terrible if this gets out"?
    • This lamp is ridiculous.
    • Dog.
    • President Obama is the best president ever.
    • But I don't really want to rewatch all of Lord of the Rings just to check that they don't talk.
    • Leopard seals are apparently super nice.  When they aren't devouring penguins, but still.  Super nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment