Saturday, August 27, 2016

Saturday: Now I can go back to using regular titles.

I had not originally planned to do "Twenty Six Days of -Argle," but when I couldn't think up a good title for that Wednesday, I just stuck to it.  I have an idea of fake defining all the words, but I haven't decided yet.  I'm also thinking of checking how many have Urban Dictionary entries.

In any case, I also didn't plan to wake up super early for no reason and not be able to go to sleep.  This wasn't helped when Julie sent me a picture of her delicious looking breakfast, making me hungry as well as tired-but-not-sufficiently-so-to-go-back-to-sleep.

So I read some of my daily internet, and then finally took a nap.  When I woke up again, I realized that it was 12:30, and if I was going to get a breakfast as well, I would have to hurry, as the place closes as 2.  This led to the decision to skip showering until I got back, something I almost never do.  After fighting parking for way too long, I finally had breakfast:

It didn't really meet the level of effort I put into it.
The big problem was that the French Toast was super dry, and sucked up all the butter and syrup without really getting better.  The sausage was fine, and they nicely herbed the potatoes, but they were insufficiently browned and salted.

I was able to get to ride on the other elevator today, so I could scientifically prove that the repaired elevator beeps are something like 7.5% lower in frequency.


No comments:

Post a Comment