Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday: Targle.

I wanted pizza for late lunch today.
So I got pizza.
Pieology takes the Subway/Chipotle/Potbelly's theme where you point at which ingredients you want, they put it together, then you pay and sit down while it bakes in the oven for a few minutes.  It's not bad, but there were issues with my pizza.  I went with regular sauce, mozzarella + gorgonzola, mushrooms, garlic, pepperoni, and spicy chicken.  The sauce guy suggested olive oil around the edge, and I think this was a mistake.  It's probably not clear in the picture (look at the ~7 o'clock area), but there was a lot of oil pooling on my pizza.  The crust also didn't really feel fully cooked.  The bottom was crispy, but the middle was soft and a bit gummy.

It wasn't bad, and I ate half of it (another chunk of it will probably get eaten in the next 10-15 minutes).  I think it mixed pretty well, but the garlic and chicken spice can make some bites a bit too much.



No comments:

Post a Comment