Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Tuesday: Zero.

That's the number of days since I told the sky to go fuck itself, right to its stupid ugly face.

I have no photo for today.  I started to work on that "famous people dying" problem (calculating, not preventing), but discovered that the census data is basically in "fuck it, just choose a format, and a location, and we'll call it good."  It's not good, census people, because now I have like 94 different csv files in four different formats, and I have to write something to scan them and compile as close to a uniform data set as possible.  I think I'm just going to keep total and male/female splits, and ignore all the race data.  It's just too inconsistent, and that simplifies the calculation.  I also am going to have to interpolate data for 2010-2014, as that data just doesn't exist, I guess.



No comments:

Post a Comment