Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Tuesday: Well. Ok, then.

I didn't take any pictures today.  When I ran the history2blog script to pull from that, I saw ramen.  "How often do I eat ramen?  Have I eaten sufficient ramen to cover every day of the year with ramen?"

No.  I have not, by quite a lot.  Based on blog posts that contain "ramen," and either a picture or enough obvious text for me to know that I've had ramen, I've had ramen 92 times since the middle of 2011.  All but (I think) four have been at Tenkaippin, and I have only had ramen twice on one day, September 7th, in both 2013 and 2014.  I had ramen 17 times in 2015, which is the most.  I am behind schedule to hit that rate in 2016, with only 6 visits this year so far.  I have a plot:

There's roughly a constant ramen rate since about mid 2014.
I could probably do the same thing with sushi, so maybe that'll be something for tomorrow.  This also reminds me of that plan I had a while ago to write a bot to parse my blog to determine the food I should get next, based on the rates and time since I last had it.  That probably involves writing or learning about an already written text parsing program.

















No comments:

Post a Comment