Monday, June 27, 2016

Monday: Just what I wanted the week I'm travelling.

Either the ramen yesterday didn't agree with me, or between weird eating hours yesterday and today, I felt most of the afternoon feeling really nauseous and generically "sick."  So much so that I ditched out of work after our weekly meeting because the idea of sitting at a desk wasn't what I wanted to do.  Based on this tag, it looks like this is the first time I've had to take sick time in like 18 months.  Also that I tend to attempt to fix all bad feelings with ramen.  That makes me really hope yesterday's ramen wasn't the source of the problems.

Picture at the end, because I had to spend fifteen minutes making it in response to one link.


  • I'll have to take a look at this when I get back.
  • I'll also have to take a look at this when I get back.  Also: do reconnaissance while in California to see how the prices differ.
  • Interesting storify on Boris Johnson.
  • It looks like there's another Tinkerbell movie for me to watch.
  • "If that's on 4th street in Oakland, I would have thought I would have seen that, as that'd be near the Alameda tunnels."  Look on google maps.  Search around.  Realize the building is on 14th street, pushing it further downtown.  Search fruitlessly for the Peggy Carter gif that I want to use.  Give up, make it myself.
Learn to count.
I have a small version, but I liked the big one better, and since it's only three times the file size, why not.

No comments:

Post a Comment