Sunday, June 19, 2016

Sunday: Blogiversary!

According to my calendar, today marks the five year anniversary of when I started doing daily blogs.  I don't have a second sentence to add to this, since I've been staring at this for five minutes.

Anyway, today's plan was "go to Target."

And, since the TV keeps talking about bbq, I got chicken.
I get the feeling that they weren't expecting a 3pm chicken rush.  There were like eight groups there, and it took close to ten minutes for them to get the chicken out.  It wasn't quite as roasted as it usually is, so there was more fat and less rendered deliciousness than usual.

They have old photos.
 Then I went to Target, and decided that I didn't have enough chicken.
So I drove the long way home to get ice cream.
 The Target plan was to see if I could find a hoodie to wear on my trip to SFO, so I wouldn't need to bring my coat.  Since it's summer.  However, it turns out that the Kailua Target has no hoodies, as they've repurposed that space for "douche clothes."  Need a stupid fucking hat?  There are two shelves.  Need a stupid ugly shirt?  Seven racks.  Hoodie?  Nope.  Those don't exist.
I did get a cube of kleenex, so that's something, I guess.

  • Radio dog.
  • Library.
  • The crazy thing is that I could possibly go to this.  That day is already going to be weird, so I probably won't.
  • Cool dad.
  • Wonder Woman's origin.
  • Julie sent me this.  I looked over their menu, and can't remember getting anything.  I do remember their brunch, which I seem to remember ending earlier than 3.  I also don't see their stuffed french toast, which was the main thing to get.  It had cheese and ham crammed inside the french toast, making it super delicious.  I also seem to remember that they had very good mac&cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment