Thursday, June 9, 2016

Thursday: Effective Friday.

It was a rainy day today.
 And tomorrow is a holiday.
So I went to get a burrito for dinner.
 It was a tasty burrito.
Until you get to this last bit, and realize that there's no way to take any more bites without all the guts spilling out, so you just have to stuff the whole thing in your mouth.

  • I had never heard of Artemisia Gentileschi until today.  That's unfortunate.
  • This is probably the next phone I'll get, although it may be the generation after.  The fingerprint reader isn't really a useful feature, and I'm not sure the add ons are that big of a development.  I am surprised at how thing it is.  Looking it up, it's basically the thickness of my phone's thinnest end, but all the way.  It has something like half the volume of my phone.
  • Birds.
  • A bit gross, but apparently it's possible to hatch a chick from an egg without the egg shell part.
  • Yeah, it really wasn't ever a contest.  It's unfortunate that so much news is pretending things aren't decided.
  • This could have been more definitive, but perhaps he's trying to calm his crazies down gradually.  Or, maybe he's still crazy, too.
  • I do think he thinks he deserves something, but I'm not sure it's nearly as much as he wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment