Sunday, January 17, 2016

Sunday: Attempt two.

I'm just saying that they were very convincing gifs.  Plus, it's not really like I had anything else planned for today.  So, another drive out to Hawaii Kai.
The other nice thing is that if they don't seat you horribly, you can see out to the ocean.

The fall back plan was to go to the sandwich place I can't remember the name of, and get French onion soup there.  This isn't as good as their soup, and the cheese forms into an impenetrable layer.  Still, FOS.

Salad, because I wanted to pretend to be healthy.  This was the point where I realized that every dish I ordered had cheese on it.  This wasn't fully intentional.

Not as good as the steak I had in Florida, but better than the other steak I had in Florida.  I think the lesson is to always get a ribeye.

I had a bit more than this, but I have two giant chunks in my fridge, so I should quickly finish this post so I can go eat the leftovers.

No comments:

Post a Comment