Sunday, January 3, 2016

Sunday: More travel.

This leg is for work though, so I needed to stick to the plan as close as possible.  My flight was in the afternoon, but I thought a decent breakfast would be a good idea, as I wasn't totally sure when I'd be able to eat again.
This was a pretty decent breakfast, at the place near the one mall.

And then after an hour of packing checking, more games, and then another hour of BART travel, I was at the airport.  I did not know that "you-check-your-bag" was the new way to do things.  You fill out the destination stuff (or the database does), and then fold the check sticker around the handle.  You still have to show id and turn it in to an airport worker, but this method works way better.

As does pre-check, which I had for this flight.
I got a cookie at the place I usually get a pastrami sandwich, mostly because I was still full from breakfast.

My flight was rather crappy, as I was stuck in the shit seats, and it was super crowded.  Eventually we landed, and I spent another hour waiting on the local travel to organize.  Then I got to the hotel, and checked in.  The counter person checked my room twice, making sure me being there wasn't a mistake.  I wasn't sure why until I got there:


Ok....where's the bed?

Not around that corner.

I seem to have some sort of suite room.  No clue why.  The bed is in a different room.  It's odd.
And I got a very expensive burger since nothing else was open so late.

No comments:

Post a Comment