Saturday, January 16, 2016

Saturday: It turns out I still don't like people.

Mostly because they're perpetually too loud and too filling places I was going to go.

I did get ice cream today, though.  So that was good.
The ice cream was designed to kill time, but also worked as a late lunch.  It's conveniently located, as I had driven way out to Koko Marina to go to the theater there.  Unfortunately, it was not as empty at the theater as I was hoping.
Yes, I know, but I'd hoped to see it in a nice quiet theater.  That didn't entirely work, but at least there wasn't some dumbass clapping every time he recognized something.
The other part of the plan was to get steak for dinner, due to the influence of very convincing gifs I saw yesterday.  You can already see the next picture, so you can tell how well that went. 
Not well, obviously.
It turns out everyone in existence saw those gifs, and so the steak place was stupid busy, with no places to park even.  I then failed to go to two other places before saying "fuck it, let's get a burrito," and then driving over the Pali to get a burrito.  I luckily arrived six minutes before they closed, and so I took my burrito to go.  Home.  Back over the Pali and twenty something minutes away.  This wasn't the best solution, but it was a decent burrito.  And had steak in it, although it doesn't really count.


I was going to put a discussion of doomsday devices here, but it's already kind of late, and I have like a billion links to get through.  Most of those links are Star Wars related, as this seemed like a good time to clear out all the Star Wars stuff in my saved RSS feeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment