Monday, January 25, 2016

Monday: No.

Here's an old screenshot I took because the clock in the middle looks like a very sleepy bear.

  • Grumpy kitty.
  • Sad kitty.
  • Jerk dog.
  • Apparently the traffic issues I had last week are part of a known issue.
  • I did not like the Lucifer TV show.  It's the same as all other cop + not cop shows.  There's no explanation about why Lucifer cares about all the humans, or what he gains from that.  Is it just for funsies?  Then what's the point of making it about Lucifer?  It's just so wasteful.
    • Here is an excellent story from the comic.  It is rather nsfw.
    • Here is a reasonably good story from the comic.  It illustrates a number of problems that I suspect will be present in the TV show.  First, Duma and Remiel take up the management of Hell, making a lot of the "no one's running Hell" discussion from TV nonsense.  This suggests they will not appear.  Secondly, what they've done to Mazikeen is hideous.

And, just so I have them available if I need them:


I don't think this is the scene I was thinking about, but it fits the Lucifer and Death criterion.

Mona Doyle, and the hedgehogs.

From issue 44, according to this link I've posted in the past, which is an issue I do not have the trade for, as I have the single issues.








No comments:

Post a Comment