Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Well. That was unexpected.

I mean, you go to watch a video entitled, "How to make Pikachu Burgers":


and within the first ten seconds, you no longer care about the pikachu burgers, because the background music is a remix of the closing theme to Serial Experiments Lain:


What?

The end results of this is that:


  1. I'll need to get everything the remix guy (Manny Marx) has made to listen to for vacation.  This is the kind of relaxed synth-dominated hip hop I really enjoy.
  2. I regret that finding Nakaido Reichi albums from English language retailers is basically impossible.
  3. Serial Experiments Lain is still one of the greatest shows ever produced, and I should watch it again.  Huh.  I have a vacation coming up, and it's 4 DVDs.  That should fit nicely so I can watch it on the plane.

No comments:

Post a Comment