Thursday, July 17, 2014

Thursday: Crap

My router died sometime this morning, so I had to directly plug my main computer into the cable modem.  Plus, my cable modem reset itself and grabbed a different IP address, making me unable to connect to things at home from work until I remembered that the gmail "activity" thingy is generally the best way to figure out my IP address.  Since it monitors the activity launched by the chrome mail notification plugin, it records where my stuff at home is connecting from.

This seemed appropriate.

  • So I guess the beach has wifi now?
  • Schools.
  • Kitty Pryde continues being awesome.
  • You're just being a jerk, dog.
  • Really?  I would not have expected this.  I was never able to actually finish the game because the character walked so stupid slow I kept getting killed by the ghosts.
  • It'll be interesting to see if this turns out to be true.
  • And there's a storm coming this weekend.  I think this means I should try to go to the museum on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment