Sunday, July 27, 2014

Sunday: Today was a burger day


And crap.  I was going to do laundry today.  I guess instead of doing two or three loads, I'll do one and hope I don't forget to put it in the dryer.

  • Did you know that something called "Belvita Breakfast Biscuits" exists?  I didn't until I heard a commercial for them this afternoon and immediately looked over because I was sure they'd said "Velveeta Breakfast Biscuits," and I wanted to see what horror that was.
  • But this is also why I love filler episodes.
  • Cat attack.
  • Old Man Miyazaki is a downer.
  • I would be so happy if this would happen.  Just make the serious show, and then tack on a five minute short at the end that's a comedy thing.  A lot of the TTG episodes stretch the joke, so it would help.

No comments:

Post a Comment