Sunday, July 13, 2014

Sunday: I woke up this morning and decided I really wanted onion rings.

So then I went to get some onion rings.

  • Back in the 1500s, you could just make up shit and get famous.
  • Yeah.  Rotoscoping.
  • I discovered today that I have digital versions of a bunch of my channels.  Plus a couple of extra crap channels that are digital only.
  • First, Japan Times is kind of the super conservative Japanese paper, so they're kind of biased on lots of things.  Still, I can't see how this lawsuit is going to do anything other than cause trouble.  I don't think it can really go forward, given the treaty that references the joint communique which explicitly renounces reparation.  I'm not saying it's really completely fair, but at this point, it's been 30+ years, so it seems a bit late to decide to change the rules.
    • While researching to make sure I remembered things correctly, I also looked up South Korea.
    • And Taiwan.
  • Brad DeLong.
  • Snorlax.



No comments:

Post a Comment