Saturday, April 12, 2014

Saturday: Ramen and Taxes

After doing basically nothing all day (except yelling at flash game developers for not understanding how to construct a difficulty curve.  A Heaviside function is not what you should be aiming for.), I decided I was either going to get pancakes or ramen for lunch/dinner.
There were gyoza as well, but they were gone before I got my ramen.
 Then some quick grocery shopping.
Did you know that the staircase at Safeway is one of the best places to take photos of Diamond Head?
Finally, since taxes are due this week, I sat down and threw numbers at pdf forms until I had my yearly "I have made my best effort at your stupid forms, The Government" attempt.  I appear to have magically sorted out the withholding crap last year.  I owe the federal government $15, but I'm getting $25 back from the state.  Compared to the last two years, this is pretty good.




No comments:

Post a Comment