Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sunday: Surprise Sunday?

I couldn't decide between burger and ramen for lunch.  Both are equally close to a Safeway, and I needed to get some groceries there today.  Burger ended up being the decision, as it's closer and requires less driving on poorly planned streets.  I built my own burger, which ended up working well, but for different reasons.

The players in this story.
I wanted to try one of their burgers with the kalua pork, but they all had other things that I didn't want (bacon + ham + pork + a burger seemed a bit too much).  However, they had the pork on the sides list, so I got that to stuff it in the burger myself.  Long story short, next time I go there, I think I'm just going to get their kalua pork sandwich because that was really good.

On the way home, I heard this song ("Hikare" by Yuzu) on the radio.  Listen to the first 20 seconds or so.  It's not just me, right?  That totally sounds like "Let it Go."  There's a bit later that does as well, but I don't feel like tracking down the timestamp.  Most of it doesn't, but that main chorus line really does.

Then I got home, and was surprised by someone knocking on my door.  Which doesn't happen.  Like ever.  I'm 10 floors up, and you have to go through a locked door and up an elevator that requires a key as well.  However, instead of being a ninja (which was a bad thought in hindsight.  Ninjas are sneakier than that.), it was a guy from Health and Human Services, who was there to do a survey.  I should have gotten a letter in the mail about it, but I generally only check my mail when I'm expecting a package from Amazon.

In any case, I was randomly selected to take part in part of a survey, and then randomly wasn't selected to take part in the second part of the survey.  So.  Yeah.  That happened.




No comments:

Post a Comment