Saturday, April 19, 2014

Saturday: Saturday B

Apparently I lost track of time, and didn't do all the things I was going to do.  Fuck.

Anyway, Kailua/Indian/Bowling was the theme of the day.

This is where the hand drawn sketch of the chicken I saw would be.

These assholes sat at their table for like twenty minutes after they'd finished eating.  Note the chairs they'd stolen from the second table inside.  Also note Captain Stylish's choice of crocs as actual shoes.

These people were sitting inside.  Note the dog.  Who brings a dog and sits inside?

Chicken Tikka Masala. And this is when I realize I'm super hungry again.
 After eating, I went to the used book store next door.
I thought about getting this book of Hokusai prints, but it's in the "Crazy Expensive Book" section.  $60 for a book without the dust jacket?  Amazon suggests I can get a complete version for around $40.

Then I saw a duck.

And then went bowling.
 This is where I'd have html scores, but fuck html.
Game 1.

Game 2.
I could have played another game, but they only take cash, and I wasn't sure how much each game was.  $3.50, so the ten in my wallet plus the random change in the bowling bag would have covered a third game.

This is where I should have said something about getting the lamb sorted, but I'm apparently putting that off until tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment