Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Wednesday: It is not Tuesday.

I had that confused for a large chunk of the day.

It turns out that I need to sit down this weekend, and do some serious clean-up on the code for the paper that's back with the referee.  Nothing is really wrong with it, but a reorganization and splitting functions into sane components would help with maintainability.  It's still reasonably clear, as I was able to prototype and implement a new element today without any major issue, but it's somewhat close to a tipping point of mess.

As a sidenote, I need to clean up the command line options too, especially since I just now realized how the "flag" option in the long_options struct works.  Go me for being great at reading documentation.

Unrelated point: Grapes plus more grapes totally equals a salad.  It went well with pizza.

You...you're just the worst spy ever, aren't you, Comrade Brown Suit? First thing off the train, and you're blabbing your plans from Moscow?  Fucking amateur hour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment