Monday, July 8, 2013

Monday: stupid trade winds

The humidity is crazy high, and the wind is completely still.  I am not happy with this state of affairs.  Because of the heat, here are three random screencaps from the episode of Teen Titans Go I watched on my DVR today, presented with minimal commentary.

Someone got chomped.

Trigon-enhanced "popular Earth girl" Starfire.

The actual thing I wanted a picture of.  Food Bear.  "Scary savings!"  I would totally shop at a place named "Food Bear." Honestly, I think I'd shop at any place that was simply "Noun Bear."  Gas Bear.  Clothes Bear.  Medicine Bear.  Electronics Bear.  Sushi Bear.  "Where our prices maul the competition. In their stupid ugly faces."  This would be the easiest marketing campaign ever.

  • I'm not saying that the Food Bear looks like Bobby, but it's kind of close.  Maybe a bit too close.
  • Toronto flooded today.  The Internet responded in the only way it knows how: a tumblr filled with macro images.
  • Blah blah infrastructure, blah blah lowest interest rates in forevers, blah blah Republican blind obstructionism fucking up good plans.
  • This actually made me laugh.  On the flip side of "we're going to pass lots of pro gun laws" is the insurance industry saying, "slow down there, Captain Shooty.  Do you want to know what your premiums are going to be in New Dodge City?"

No comments:

Post a Comment