Saturday, July 27, 2013

Saturday: Fixed that bug

It turns out if you blindly read a header value that doesn't exist, and then pretend with all your heart that it does exist, the probability of segfaulting is pretty good.  Oh well.  I think tomorrow I'm going to actually sit down, diagram the code, figure out where things should be, attempt to make a lot of redundant code assigned in a single place, and make it somewhat usable to people who haven't spent three years developing it.

I also got ramen for dunch, which was tasty and a good idea.

Let's see if I have pictures...

That works.
I decided today to reread my Lovecraft books, so I'm going to share that with "TL;DR Lovecraft"

  • Title:  In the Vault
  • Date:  1925
  • Summary:  Asshole alcoholic undertaker totally gets what's coming to him.
  • Last line in italics?  Yes.
  • Writer writes instead of fleeing?  No.
  • Rating:  2/10.  It's just not that interesting.
  • Read it:  Here.
  • Wikipedia
I guess I can't put the links here without intervening text, or it gets gobbled up.

No comments:

Post a Comment