Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday: It's a less elegant solution than I wanted

Mostly because it has to use a series of checks to decide which value to set.  Now I have the issue that all my test code is written in my own format as part of my machine learning library, and I have to port that over to the format used at work, and make it usable in that framework.
"WHY DO YOU KEEP PUTTING SNACKS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THIS MAGIC WALL!?"

  • It would have been better if you'd come up with the idea first, Hallmark Channel.  Also, this seems a lot more story driven than Puppy Bowl.  Puppy Bowl has the plot of "puppies. playing."  This Kitty thing requires a lot more outside interaction.  Maybe that's because cats are jerks.
  • Also, my understanding was that backgrounds and foregrounds didn't always match due to the different surfaces and possibly different paint selections.  I'm also curious why this poster didn't use Scooby Doo.  Pretty much all of Scooby Doo's original series had this issue.
  • This largely sums up my thoughts on this meat renaming thing.
  • Red Pandas >> Elephants.
  • Because I thought it was interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment