Friday, April 19, 2013

Friday: in which "circularization" means "I just lied to you."

I haven't deduced where the lie is, but it's clearly in there.  Fucking lies.

Then I got the envelope solution to complete, only to discover that it's generating absolute garbage for dense lines.  I think I need to more aggressively terminate the solutions.  The only other thing I can think of is to do a simultaneous fit, which is programmatically more complex.

I'm also glad that the whole Boston thing is wrapped up, because that was just stupid and sloppy.  Tip for prospective terrorists: you're probably an idiot, so maybe you're not smart enough for this job.

Huh. I had no idea that owning a pet dragon would be so cool. (surprise: I totally knew that owning a dragon would be so cool.)


No comments:

Post a Comment