Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Wednesday: I was going to talk about the asshole driving 36 mph on the highway, but I decided against it. But seriously, who drives 3-fucking-6 on a limited access road? Assholes, that's who.

Instead, I'm going to talk about the wonder that is my Sunshine Buddy:
It's a little solar powered toy that uses the electricity generated by the solar cell to dance and wobble his head.  It's a wonderful thing to look at when crap is broken at work.  He's always so happy and dance-y.
See, here's a terrible gif of it dancing.  I probably should have tried to synchronize the arms a bit better.  It's actually rather rhythmic.
I also discovered that the problem I couldn't solve yesterday basically boiled down to "you need to set the work_correctly bit to true."  Kind of felt silly about that one.


No comments:

Post a Comment