Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Wednesday: I live in a miso desert.

I went to WF today, largely to check it out.  It's similar to the other ones, but a bit smaller.  They have a nicer meat counter than I've seen elsewhere, so that might be my go-to meatery.  They also have no miso, so ordering from Amazon might just be the best option.  I also meant to get bread, but totally forgot.  So either I use leftover probably-not-great rice for tomorrow's lunch, or I swap in a bratwurst bun and have a bun-less bratwurst at some point.

A decade ago Steak and Shake had closed.
I also maybe discovered a major bug in some code at work today.  I'm going to run more tests tomorrow, and probably send a note for someone to double check my thoughts.  I think this goes the wrong way to explain a mystery, but I should think about it more.


No comments:

Post a Comment