Sunday, September 30, 2018

Sunday: Today's plan was "do nothing".

Oh crap, I forgot to put leftovers away.  And because of that, I can't make a lunch for tomorrow because I didn't start the dishwasher.  Ugh.

There's a Smashburger here.  It's by the close Target.
It's super greasy, and super delicious, and I hope they get more business because I want them to be open forever.  I was the only person in there.  One guy came in to get a to-go order, and another couple came in but didn't order.  I guess they wanted something more than burgers.  Whatever.

In any case, the mainland is apparently all of Alameda's burger places.

And then I came home and watched six episodes of Cardcaptor Sakura, because I've largely worked through my youtube backlog, and I needed something to watch.

If I read this correctly, there's going to be a new chocolate cookie variety to go along with Kinoko-no-yama and Takenoko-no-seto.

No comments:

Post a Comment