Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Tuesday: It shouldn't be this hard.

I wanted to pick up some miso yesterday, so I could make a quick miso-ginger dressing to go with my tonkatsu.  However, the Korean market only had a Korean version (which a google search told me has different ingredients and taste).  Then, both of the other grocery stores I went past on the way home were closed, because 8pm is too late for groceries.  I already knew that Wegmans and Target both don't have miso, so I went with the next best option:  I asked Amazon.

And they overnighted me some for about the limit of what I'm willing to pay.
Plus I have the new Ryan North book to start reading.  A good thing, because I've finished all of the Charlie Stross ebooks I've been reading for the past five months.


No comments:

Post a Comment