Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Tuesday: Being a grown up sucks.

Because you have to deal with all the crap yourself.  Like the shitty health insurance system that I've spent the last decade nicely insulated from.  The good news is, you can call people on the phone, get them to donk around the schedule to better fit your schedule, and get them to send prescriptions to Target so you can pick them up later that day.  It's less convenient than having them just get shipped to your door, or being able to do all that online, or the combination of the two, and being able to do them at 2:30am if you feel like it, but I guess it's better than the alternatives.

Also I had to inform the doctor's office that Hawaii is six hours behind the east coast, so if no one answers, it's probably because it's like 2AM.

But I went to Target, and didn't buy this shirt.
I am not a kids 2XS.


  • Are we not doing phrasing anymore?
  • I am looking forward to Carol's movie.  I am also hoping that when she and Tony finally get together, she tells him to shut his damn mouth.  That is the only bit of Civil War 2 I want to see.  Carol and Tony fighting, because Tony is a dumbass, and Carol isn't (unlike how it was in the comics).
  • So I'm the only one sitting here thinking that they could be Ace and that's perfectly fine?

No comments:

Post a Comment