Saturday, September 29, 2018

Saturday: It was supposed to be cooler today. Why was it not cooler today?

I mean, I've been accumulating hoodies specifically under the assumption that it'd start getting cooler.  It doesn't work as well if it just stays hot all the time.  Stupid next week is going to be in the 80s again.  In donking October.  80s.

I wanted Japanese today, so that's what I went with.
 The AYCE place nearby has a few issues, but I don't really know of any place else where I can get ten different things in a nice small size.  It's kind of like the kaitenzushi place, but with people.  And no conveyor belt.
But with ice cream.
Thinking further on this, why don't they have kaiten-tapas?  Literally anything could be kaiten style.  More things need to be done that way.

I also realized that even if you've gone to Target already in a day, you can take a trip to the grocery store if you really feel like getting some cake.
Cheesecake works.

No comments:

Post a Comment