Sunday, September 16, 2018

Sunday: An unproductive day.

I woke up, thought of a number of things I could possibly do, finished the book I've been reading, started the next in the series, and then went to the couch.

The couch is a black hole of inactivity.  I left the couch only rarely all day.  Part of the reason for that is that I'm planning on taking leftover pot roast stuff for lunch this week.  Because of that, I needed to finish off my sandwich-ables, so I made a grilled cheese.

I did clean the stove top.  The youtube video that suggested sprinkling it with baking soda and then covering with wet/dish soap soaked towels was right.  That worked really well, and lifted up all of the rice starch and miscellaneous junk.  The downside is that my stove has baking soda streaks that I'll need to wipe up.

My outside thermometer isn't always very accurate.
 And leftovers for dinner:
I need to get more of these bowls.  Maybe that'll be a task for tomorrow.  They are perfect for reheating things in the oven, and I'm reasonably sure you can't really burn things if they have enough moisture.  The lid is heavy and keeps it inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment