Sunday, November 12, 2017

Sunday: Chicken sandwich and talk prep

It was the same chicken sandwich I got a few weeks ago.  The entire time I was there, however, some asshole had his phone out playing a football game.  He didn't even try to not be an annoying ass, and had the volume up as loud as possible.  People like that are terrible.
Ok, how do these belts stay up?  Carol maybe has it stuck in place with her hip-star, and maybe Medusa has a special rigid belt that holds that position.  But what's up with Jen?  That isn't going to stay there.

Jen.  Brilliant tactician and leader.

  • Monsters.
  • This is stupid, and tells me that I should just ignore everything that isn't explicitly Wonder Woman 2.
  • This is legitimately the best Reed Richards writing I've ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment