Thursday, November 2, 2017

Thursday: A thing finally worked.

Which was a good thing, so now I get to run it through the comparison stuff, and see if there's a plausible signal in there.

Follow up from Tuesday: Wyoming is boring to drive through, as well.
 And despite there only being a finite number of history photos to fill in, I'm pulling in the shower I had in Taiwan.
This is the shower, showing the reflection of the bed.

This is looking at the bed through the shower wall.

This is watching the TV through the shower wall.
There was a switch to blur it, but it still seemed a bit odd.  I also don't think I've talked about it before.

  • Not sites I regularly read, but a) we probably shouldn't have billionaires, just in principle; b) shutting down a company to stop a union shouldn't be legal.
  • Damn it.  Sold out.  Maybe I'll look at the lego store at the mall this weekend.
  • It's possible I should be reading this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment