Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Tuesday: the start of cooking.

To be fair, we totally could have done more today.  As it is, we have like six things to do tomorrow, including two pies. Yeah, we should have done more today.

But first, we had to have lunch. A lamb curry burrito that could have used more lamb. Still delicious, though.
 One of the main goals for today was to do the cranberry sauce.
It starts like this.
 And after an hour or so of cooking it on the stove and smashing chunks with a spatula.
It turns into this.
The final product passed the smoothness test, so it's ready for Thanksgiving.

I also saw that this was released today.
Making this the second open ended mobile game from Nintendo to be released while I was visiting Alameda.  I have only made my character (based on my pokemon go trainer) and done the first basic stuff, so I'm not sure if it's for me yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment