Monday, November 20, 2017

Monday: Shopping.

Because we need to get ready for Thanksgiving.  I collated the original recipe/ingredient list into a single list, grouping by type of food:

Broadly into milk, potato, turkey.
But first, lunch.
I don't know if it's significantly different with chips, but the Chipotle queso isn't terrible in a burrito. I think I like the Qdoba one better, but it's been years since I've had that.  This adds a creamy goodness to the burrito that is otherwise missing.  I could have used a bit more salsa, but that's a minor complaint.
 And then braving the wilds of Costco and Trader Joes.  Neither has enough parking, and people at both think blocking everything with their cart is the way to do things.
The final result.  We still need vinegar, crusty bread, sausage, and pumpkin.  Possibly also sugar.  Still, this is the majority of the list.

Ramona and I played Set as well.  Grown up Set.  Well, mostly grown up Set.  She wasn't limited to the tableau, and if she could tell me what third card she needed, she could have it from the unplayed deck.

No comments:

Post a Comment