Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday: Another productive day.

Mostly spent watching the RT charity stream.  I then decided that I wanted pancakes, because it was cold and rainy today.
After ordering, I had just enough time to beat up the Team Yellow people at the gym.
 They were already weak, so I just had to have Rhydon smash everyone.
Cloyster was my choice.

Kalbi and pancakes.  Delicious K&P.

Other people added stuff while I ate.
It was super rainy when I got home.
That prompted me to look at the weather for San Francisco, and that's when I remembered that other places have seasons.  I don't think I'll need my heavy coat, but it was still a surprise to see high temperatures in the low sixties.


  • Excellent.  The entire movie series basically depends on Gal Gadot now, so I'm glad to see her using her position to fix things.
  • I'm pretty sure I had a link about this years ago, when it showed up on Gawker (probably).  This is a good development, but like I saw on twitter, "suspended isn't fired."

No comments:

Post a Comment