Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Wednesday: Waking up sick.

Is not fun.  I thought I was ok, but after almost slipping in the shower due to dizziness, and feeling like I was going to puke, I should have realized that that wasn't the case.  I sat on my couch getting ready to go to work for about an hour before accepting that that wasn't going to happen.  I still got a decent amount of stuff done from home, and I'm feeling better now, but it still wasn't how I planned to spend the day.

A plot.

  • I just realized that this entire article is old people.  I think that's what makes it so frustrating.  These old racists are angry that things aren't the way they used to be, and so they want somebody to basically burn it all down, just because they aren't happy.  They know it's not going to change, and that they're being lied to, but they don't care.  They just want to lash out and hurt other people before they die.
  • This seems obvious.
  • Since I was home today, I was able to watch Odd Squad.  It prompted me to find this article, but the article isn't important.  What is important is all the grown-ass people complaining in the comments about how the show "isn't good anymore" because they replaced the old Odd Squad kids with new Odd Squad kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment