Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wednesday: Blah.

I'm guessing some sort of dance team?  That's the most people I've seen up there since they got rid of the tennis court they used to have.

  • This story is the first time something interesting has ever appeared in the twitter trends.  And wow.  I assumed The Simpsons would just continue to get incrementally shittier over the next five years.  Letting Harry Shearer leave should kill it.
  • I honestly don't understand what these ads are saying, or why they should be purr-suasive.
  • Huh.  Ok then.  That works.
  • I did not watch this trailer, nor do I plan to, as my only experience with Jem was watching her end credits while waiting for whatever cartoon I was interested in to start.  Because of that, I have her theme song burned into my brain.  Also, fuck everyone involved with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment