Monday, May 18, 2015

Monday: Damn it, United, you don't need to send me two emails a day until my trip.

Especially since most of these emails follow the script, "Wouldn't X be nice?  You can buy X for $MONEY!  Click here to learn more!" with the added constraint that X was free two years ago.  Go fuck yourself, Jeff Smisek.

"Guys?  Did anyone bring anything other than a sword?"  "I brought a tiny boat with more skeletons!"  "Me too!"  "But, like, oars?  Or a map?  Seriously, doesn't anyone know where the hell we're going?"  "I bet we're going to stab people!"  "Yeah!"  "I brought Jormungandr!   Wait, that was probably a mistake, I think."  "I know who I'm stabbing!"

  • I wasn't sure, but a google reverse image search pointed to the Prose Edda, so that answered some of the questions.
  • Orangutan + Tigers.
  • I count two "it's the Avengers," three "probably, because I'm interested in the characters," and two "sure, this is important Avenger build up stuff, but I'll wait to see if the reviews are any good first."  So one, maybe two movies a year look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment