Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Tuesday: Meh

I misread this as I was scrolling past, and had to go back to figure out why Tiger Woods was executing a bullied boy.

  • Ok, that was a stupid ending.  Still, the entire thing is saved by May's "I'm going to fake tell everyone to meet me in one place, and make sure the face-changing lady hears me.  Then, I'm going to never again not smile when her bad guy boyfriend shoots her like a bajillion times up close, thinking she's me."  That is the best scene ever.
  • I liked her Wonder Woman book, but that article is pretty much nonsense.  Which is why I'm linking to a rebuttal instead.
  • I haven't watched this trailer yet, because I put it into my watch later playlist.  But, "where he helps the LAPD find criminals that need punishing."  Yes.  Exactly.  Lucifer Morningstar, who willed the stars to burn, who waged war against the host of heaven, and who was cast into the darkness as punishment would certainly take the time and effort to help the police find criminals.  Because when you've done those things, the only thing left to do is to fight crime.  In one city.  Within the constraints of the established legal system.
  • I can't wait to read this.
  • That's cool.  I'm tempted to figure out how to make steam work on linux so I can play this.  I'll probably have to wait until I get a new laptop, though.  Symphony of the Night is still the best game ever.
  • I don't care about Game of Thrones, and only keep the unwatched Harry Potter movies on my DVR out of a sense that I probably should eventually complete watching them, but this is pretty funny.
  • Yeah.  There's nothing really useful in TPP, so I don't really understand why this is such a priority.  I can kind of understand a "preempt a similar pact organized by the Chinese," but I don't think that's likely to be an issue with this group of nations.  


No comments:

Post a Comment