Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Wednesday: A few more bizarre illuminated manuscripts

"Oh, you fucking Capricorn!  Where are all my damn trees!"

"Yeah, so...like this demon was just around, and then he got tangled up in the playstation controllers, and it's just a mess."  "Whoa, this isn't a big deal.  We just get a knife, and cut the demon in half, and then everything is fixed."

"Did that dude just steal one of my king horses?  I guess he's a king too, but I'm starting to think I got sainted for a really fucking weird thing."
Yes, I know that most controllers are wireless now, but I couldn't think of anything else that still had cables.  And, no, I have no clue who the saint is in the final one.  My horribly non-existent french suggests it's something about lobsters, but that just makes even less sense.


No comments:

Post a Comment