Thursday, October 31, 2013

Thursday: One day

Finally packed.  It took forever, and my suitcase is crazy heavy.  This is the problem of traveling for two weeks without easy access to washing supplies.  Yes, I know it's possible, and yes, the hotel I'm staying at probably has a service.  I think I'm going to have enough to sort out without that to add on.

I had also planned to put together a series of auto-posts, but I didn't get around to it.  This may make the daily thing a bit hard to keep up with, especially for Saturday, since I basically lose that day almost entirely.

"Are you happy now, Margaret?  I'm sitting closer to you now.  No one's driving the VikToe hover car, but that's not important, is it?"

  • Look at this plot.  This is a terrible plot.  Not only is the y-axis not labeled, but if you assume it's peak normalized, it's normalized to "almost eleven."
  • Pictures.
  • Mathematical!
  • Reasonably good scary stories.  I had come up with more to say while waiting for laundry to dry, but that was like three hours ago, so I'm not going to bother.

No comments:

Post a Comment