Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Tuesday: I missed a birthday last week.

I blame the fact that I was in Long Beach at AAS, and didn't have sufficient internet to keep up with my calendar.  Conveniently, Kimchi doesn't really understand the concept of birthdays, or care if you forget them.
"Here, you hold this end."
"Grr! Give me back my toy!"
"Seriously, I'm covered in fur and I'm still freezing."
  • Well. Huh.  I'm pretty sure I didn't eat any burgers while in Britain over the summer.  Still. How does that even happen?
  • Otters.
  • Hands up!
  • Here's a video about how a differential works.  Or you could just look at the lego one I built here.
  • Fuck you, The Wall Street Journal.  Those fuckers in your graphic are not at all "regular people."  I don't feel at all bad that that couple with four kids have to pay an extra $20k in taxes.  Let's just randomly google the first program I can think of, and note that that increase nicely pays for the WIC benefits for nearly 40 people for a year.  How will that family live on the ~$75k per person they're left with?
  • This + this = Boehner should abandon the crazies in his party and try to form a useful coalition that can effectively govern, under the provision that he gets to stay Speaker.  If the crazies don't care about the national party's future, why should you care about them?

No comments:

Post a Comment