Thursday, January 31, 2013

Thursday: Working revision: 1.73/Repository revision: 1.73


At least I'm reasonably sure that we'll be submitting version 1.75.  And then this damn paper will finally be in press.  Or under review.  Whatever it's called at the stage where you let other people tell you how much you suck at writing.

Which means it's probably about time to get started on more science projects.  Woo.  It also means that I need to catch up on the things I've slacked on at work, since I really wanted this paper finished this month.

Let's do random pictures now.
"Dude, that's the wrong side!"

I have a suspicion that this guard on Jabba's barge knows how this battle ends.

No clue.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey!....Hey!...You got food?"

Speaking of food, I should figure out what I'm going to make for the Puppy Bowl this year.  My thoughts are chili, curry, and pulled pork.  Basically, I think I want something spicy.


No comments:

Post a Comment