Monday, January 28, 2013

Monday: That was a surprise

Today one of my coworkers gave me this picture, which his daughter drew, I think as thanks for getting her dad to watch Adventure Time too.  I'm a bit unclear, but again, surprise.
It's like everybody from the A-list.
 Here's some red pandas:
"Attack!"
Links 1: On the upcoming Cartoon Network schedule.
  • Rebecca Sugar is getting her own show, which should be good.
  • Young Justice and Green Lantern are apparently cancelled and gone, which is kind of disappointing.  I have about six months of them saved on the DVR, and need to sit down and catch up at some point.  YJ wasn't as good as JLU, and GL isn't Batman, but they were decent enough shows.  One good thing from this seems to be the return of the Teen Titans, which isn't really a bad trade.  TT was more fun than YJ, and still could do serious episodes.
  • I'm suspicious of a CGI Powerpuff Girl special, especially without a clear word that Craig is doing it.
Links 2: grown up crap.




No comments:

Post a Comment