Friday, September 2, 2011

Friday: You know how you make not very good pizza worse?

Microwave it. I think the strategy for the last part is going to be to preheat my oven to 1e9 degrees, flip my cast iron pan over, and then throw the pizza on that.  My thought is that this will put a proper crispy crust on the pizza.

I'm thinking that tomorrow might be road trip day instead of grocery shopping day. I don't have much of a plan for food this week, other than doing something for labor day.  I'm thinking hotdogs or brats or something in the meat cylinder class of food. I've been craving panzanella again, and my thought that this crap pizza would solve that did not end up being true.

Hopefully I'll take pictures of something tomorrow. In the meantime:
What are you doing, squirrel? You're not a candy! Get out of there!

No comments:

Post a Comment